Friday, February 7, 2014

Di Biagio "I have the first CRonaldo CL Jersey "

Ronaldo (pictured ASF)
'I have a relic, Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey' - Di Biagio
On Writing

Alvalade Stadium, August 14, 2002. Cristiano Ronaldo streak in the Champions League against Inter in the 3rd qualifying round -. Lions tie to zero at home and lost 0-2 in Milan Unknown to many, now the Golden Ball eventually swap sweater with one of the "stars" of the Italian emblem. Luigi Di Biagio guard a relic. «I played at Inter with Ronaldo, the Phenomenon. When we played Sporting, there was a young man who had written on Ronaldo jerseys. Everyone wanted to know who is the current Golden Ball. At the end of the game, asked me to change my sweater. Today, I have at home a relic - a sweater Cristiano Ronaldo in the only game that made ​​for Sporting in the Champions League, "he recalled speaking to Di Biagio Tele Radio Stereo 92.7 . former Italian international, current coach of the Azzurri under 21, remembers the meeting with the Portuguese ace: "It was two years ago in a ceremony football. He recognized me, remembered that moment and smiled. '
www.abola.pt

No comments:

Post a Comment