Monday, April 25, 2016

@SLBenfica #Mexico @Raul_Jimenez9 get's be ok to play in @CopaAmerica and the @Olympics @OS_Rio_2016




Raúl Jiménez has not only Benfica's ok to play in the Olympic Games for the Mexican national team as this is the will of the Benfica club, according to the player himself, who talked to the Benfica management.

. "I stepped forward I knew how hard it is for  a European club to release a player for the Olympic Games. - More than for any other competition, because the America's Cup is almost mandatory I talked to people from Benfica, he told them that there was possibility of being called to go to one or both competions and I wanted to go, and they told me that yes, they full  support me . They told me they always want the players to be  happy, they want me to play, since I did not have many minutes, "said the striker MVS radio.

Asked about their preference between the games and the Copa América Centenario, Jiménez said ambitiously: "I feel good, a good time If you ask what I want to go, I say to both There is a gap between the two to rest.. a little, but we know that is a choice of technical and hope to be there. "

No comments:

Post a Comment